Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maintenance Wars Update and Addendum

Update: We got a new dishwasher! I'm currently running the first load so we'll see if the dishes come out clean. The guy (Mike) who normally comes to fix all the aforementioned (and also the latter here) problems didn't come. Instead, we had the privilege of Ramone the supervisor coming to address the problem on Monday and then Jeremy installed it on Wednesday. I think I like the Ramones and Jeremys of the world - they certainly were better at communicating with me for what to expect as far as what and when things would be done. Very nice. Very nice.

Addendum: I failed to mention in the "April" section of my previous post that we also had issues with the shower in the master bathroom. The water pressure was super low so they came and fixed that. Then, as a result of fixing the water pressure, the shower head dripped constantly so they came and fixed that. Then, a few days later, the water pressure was low again so they came back and fixed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment