Tuesday, May 8, 2012

38 weeks: Babies for everyone!

We are getting more and more impatient for this baby to be here. He'll be here soon enough I suppose...then we can stop calling him Lil Monty and start calling him by his actual name :) We have had many guesses for what SRM stands for...some are very interesting and some are pretty good. Some are correct. We've had many pleas from people to "just tell them" because "they won't tell anyone". That's right, you won't tell anyone - because we won't tell you. :) All in good time.

Friday night we had a cookout with friends at a local park. I THINK being pregnant is in fact contagious here because almost all the girls that were there are in fact with child. We decided to take some pictures. We lined up, of course, in order of due date.

There is Kara (September), Carolyn (September), Margo (August), Rachael (July), and me (today please!).

Kara and Carolyn still look pretty normal :)

Here are the "usual" picture update pictures. It was hot that day, if you can't tell by my glow.


1 comment:

  1. Making me miss my belly! Where it go? It is such a crazy feeling to look down after you deliver and see what looks like a flat stomach (while laying down at least). I was shocked.
    Hope you enjoy your final days of carrying lil monty

    ReplyDelete