Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lots of things!

I haven't posted on here for quite a while...I've been busy!

We bought our house and moved in on August 20th. So we've been here now for a little more than a week.

Ryan started playing on a city softball league Monday nights - that has been fun! They are 1-1 so far!

I'm applying to be a substitute teacher at the Christian school that is 1.5 miles from our house. It also happens to be where my father-in-law teaches!

I entered Grover into a contest - go vote for him! Grover! Vote everyday! I think the reward is like a lifetime of Greenies chews..which I don't really want but it would be fun to see Grover get some votes!

I started a coupon blog: milehighsavings.blogspot.com.
My sister is also working on her blog: www.brokediet.com

Go there and support us! So far I've made like $3.00 from people clicking the ads. Haha. It's a get-rich-quick scheme for sure!

Becky (my sister) is coming to visit us September 8-13! We are excited to have her fly out here to hang out and show her our life here in Colorado! We are also taking a day trip to Vail to see our uncle, aunt, and cousins that live in Grand Junction.

Sorry for the quick blurp update but I must go for now. That's my life in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment