Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Couponing

Couponing in Colorado is nothing compared to couponing in North Carolina. I desperately miss Harris Teeter and Lowes Foods and CVS. However, it seems that I'm still stockpiling pretty well...
and spending about the same in groceries. Groceries in CO are cheaper overall with little coupon events here and there as opposed to the mega events of tripling and super doubling.

As I've been packing up the apartment, I've been keeping tally of my stockpile and thought I'd share some numbers. In the event of hostile takeover (by lab mice or otherwise) or total world devastation, come to my house in CO or my sister Becky's house in NC and you'll be good for a while...especially if we could discover how to survive off of Ziploc bags and salad dressing.

toothpaste - 15 tubes
toilet paper - 43 rolls
paper towels - 15 rolls
laundry detergent - 9
cleaner (bathroom/kitchen) - 11
salad dressing - 12
mayonnaise - 4
BBQ sauce - 6
Worchestershire - 6
cereal - 20 boxes

...to name a few. Hooray for having a basement now. :)

And if you're jealous and thinking, "I want to have way too many bottles of salad dressing too!", then talk to a local extreme couponer near you to learn how. Or you could probably google how to do it too :).



No comments:

Post a Comment