Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 27: Third Trimester Fun

I'm officially in my third trimester and my belly is getting bigger. Starting to be a challenge to sit up from lying down...have to roll over and push myself up with my hands.

Lil Monty is super active and getting bigger all the time. Yesterday he was moving in such a way that it actually tickled. He's constantly rolling around if he's not kicking me but I have yet to have any discomfort from it. All in good time I'm sure...

I've been pretty dedicated lately to getting rid of my Mary Kay inventory...it has been nice to see it go away. For those of you who don't know, I'm getting out of Mary Kay (hooray!) and the company has a policy where they will buy back any inventory at 90% of what you paid for it. So, for the past couple of months I've been working to get as much sold as possible so I have less to ship back (and less to lose 10% on) in March. If you want any, get it now. It's all 50% off. To see what I have left to pick from, go to this blog that I created just for listing inventory.

I've also been working on figuring out baby classes and stuff. Before it's all said and done I'll be attending a cloth diapering class, a baby food making class, a breastfeeding class, a childbirth prep class, a practical baby care class, a pre-admission consultation at the hospital where I tell them what I do and do not want to happen on that day, and we are going to trek down to a huge consignment sale in April to try to get some good last minute deals. I also have another baby shower on March 10th which I'm super excited about. AND I'll be hosting a baby shower some time in April. Busy busy for the home stretch...

This week's pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment