Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 25: Snow and more snow!

Holy cow is there snow!  It snowed about 18 inches here from Thursday to Saturday but I still managed to make it to the doctor on Friday and the roads were clear and somewhat dry by Sunday. The picture here might be hard to see but that's measuring in the front yard a solid 18 inches.

Grover enjoyed the snow immensely. It is the deepest snow I've ever seen so I know it's the deepest snow he's ever seen. I'll let the pictures and video tell the rest.


Videos:


Grover helping to shovel the driveway

Grover playing with Ryan

So I am definitely getting rounder. And Lil Monty is getting stronger. The weekend I went to NC and the week after I got back, he was very quiet and I even told my midwife he was so much calmer. Ever since "complaining" of Lil Monty's calmness, he has been going crazy. He is very active in the morning when I first wake up (but before I get out of bed), kicks when I have finished a meal, and perks up right before bed time again. It has been fun that his kicks are so strong because Ryan has been able to experience a little bit more of his growing boy :). It's not fun if I'm the only one that gets to enjoy it.

I'm still fortunate enough to be wearing my normal pants and shirts but I've invested in a couple of the BeBands from Target because my belly pushes my pants down :) It just looks like an undershirt under my top shirt which is highly convenient and comfortable.

I also added a registry on Target.com in addition to the Amazon one for those who like to shop in store rather than online.

Ok here is the picture update:



No comments:

Post a Comment