Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back from the ranch! Part 1

Oh the ranch. For over 4 years now, I've been hearing about "the ranch" and how great it is. The first night I ever really hung out with Ryan back in the summer of 2007, he showed me probably 200 pictures of the ranch because he had just gotten back and I pretended to be interested because I thought he was cute. Then, for the next four years, I heard more and more about the ranch and what a great place it is. Finally, June 10th-12th 2011, I experienced the ranch for myself. Now, I will share 200 pictures with you and tell you how awesome it is.

Ok, not 200, but I do have a bunch, so I'll be breaking up these posts by day so that your computer isn't totally overwhelmed with loading picture content.

Friday we left Denver about 12:30pm and got to the ranch maybe around 4:30? I don't know. Time doesn't really matter at the ranch :) - one of the many great things about being up there. We grilled hamburgers for dinner and spent a lot of time talking with Ryan's uncle Tim.

Back of the cabin
Front of the cabin
View from the front door of the cabin :)

The barn, where the baby goats are!

The old shop (left) and the new shop (right)
So that was Day 1 basically. Just getting settled in and getting ready for two more days of utter relaxation and quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment