Monday, January 2, 2012

20 weeks: New Year's and things

I'm a little late posting, I know, since I'll be 21 weeks on Thursday and it's Monday.....but anyhow..

New Year's was fun. Ryan took me on a fancy date to the Cheesecake Factory where we had a 50 minute wait but it was worth it! Then we went home and I fell asleep by 10:30 :). No more staying up until midnight for me I guess. So, thank you to those who texted Happy New Year to me but I was already in bed/getting ready for bed even when it was midnight EST.

Today we went to see Mission Impossible 4 - very good. I highly recommend it.

Here are week 20 pictures..starting to look round from the front :)



And the countdown begins. 93 hours, 18 minutes and some change until we go for our highly anticipated appointment to find out if Lil Monty is Lil Baby Boy Monty or Lil Baby Girl Monty.

We're also in nursery-furniture-hunt-mode now and have popped into a few second hand stores looking at clothes and strollers and things we'll need. There are a couple great second hand stores in the area so we're pretty excited about that. Some things even still have tags on them that people have given away.

I'm also super pumped about this book I'm borrowing from the library called "Baby Bargains". The name itself should explain why I love it :). It's the Consumer Reports of all things baby - telling me which brands are crap and which one are good and what's a good value and what's a waste of money and so on and so forth. It's wonderful.

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment