Sunday, December 11, 2011

17 weeks

Not much to tell about the week itself but I did go to the doctor on Friday and got another good report. Heard Lil Monty's heartbeat again (around 145 bpm) and that's always fun. Still haven't felt any movement but I suspect I'll be a late bloomer with that stuff since I'm a late bloomer with showing. Although, I am more consistently showing which is nice. Behold!


We also scheduled our next appointment which is the BIG appointment to find out the gender. It's on January 6th! Apparently they do the ultrasound for like an HOUR and then the doctor comes in to analyze it and give us the big news. I can't wait to see the ultrasound - our last one was at 9 weeks and it will be fun to see how big Lil Monty has gotten!

Sorry to everyone who was expecting to get a good laugh at this post. I know you come each week with high hopes of hilarium but I got nothin this week...I can't entertain you ALL the time...maybe next week.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment