Friday, December 16, 2011

18 weeks: Getting there...

I went to the post office and saw this card. Thought it was worth sharing:


Wednesday I wasn't showing all that much more than last week but then on Thursday I seemed to expand a good bit. I've been having more growing pains than normal so that makes sense.

We went to Ryan's work Christmas party last night and everyone was like "Oh you aren't showing at all!" to which I replied "Don't poop on our party!" We were excited to see a little something going on and I wasn't going to let anyone tell me otherwise. Granted, I don't look all that pregnant unless I pull my shirt in tighter and then you can see the rotund-ness that is becoming my abdomen.



a little closer...


Sunday the Broncos play the Patriots at 2:15MST. Oh boy. Once can only hope that Tom Brady looks like this most of the game, in this order:
I couldn't find an actual picture of the Broncos sacking him so I made one in Paint. :)







1 comment: