Sunday, December 4, 2011

16 weeks: Picture update

Here are the 16 week bump pictures. I'm certainly "showing" more obviously at some times than others depending on the time of day, size of last meal, etc. :) Unfortunately I'm in that stage of pregnancy where I'm not obviously pregnant but rather perhaps look like I've started a diet exclusively of Krispy Kreme and Big Macs. To date, I haven't gained any weight from pre-pregnancy but I'm not quite the same shape...


Also, for your enjoyment, here are some pictures of Grover in the snow. It's been a snowy December so far. It snowed on the 1st, 2nd, and we're getting more snow tonight :). So far it's been fun having some snow around - especially since you can still drive and not fear for your life.

I like this one solely because of his little snow soul patch/beard.

Here he is wishing he could eat the squirrel that's chattering at him in the tree.
Same.




No comments:

Post a Comment