Thursday, December 1, 2011

16 weeks = December 1 = Snow Day in Littleton

I can't believe it's already December. But at least there is some snow on the ground to make it feel a little more cozy and December-y. I don't have bump pictures of 16 weeks yet...all in good time. I do however have pictures of Grover.

If you read my post from yesterday, you know he had to be sedated to get his bottom parts worked on. I picked him up about 3:30pm and he was still very drunk. He had a hard time walking straight and going up the one stair into the house :) He was so funny. Poor guy. But, the report is a good one. The vet said he was able to get that junk out of there pretty easily and that it looked normal. No infection or anything to be worried about. He did infuse his glands with an antibiotic ointment just to be safe and then it was over.

Here are the pictures to document Grover's wild night.

If Grover was awake, he pretty much looked like this until he fell asleep again.

Asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I think the kid in this video could be Grover's human equivalent ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

    ReplyDelete