Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tweener week update

There are few things to update you on:

1. We have movement people!
On Thursday evening, I felt a few little flutters and I was like "Hmmm....gas bubble or baby?" Then, Friday night, I felt a few more of those flutters but a little more intense so I had Ryan come running to feel - right as Ryan put his hand on me, Lil Monty let out a good kick so he could feel it! After that, I've felt flutters here and there (usually around 8pm) but Ryan hasn't been lucky enough to feel any of them. Today, Lil Monty has been pretty active - the flutters are light but noticeable and becoming more frequent. It really feels like a twitch whenever it happens...like when your eyebrow or your bicep is twitching involuntarily and you can see it moving? It feels like that, only on the inside of my abdomen :).

Hopefully Lil Monty won't be a soccer player though...soccer is not a Montgomery approved sport. :)

2. I'm learning to knit again!
On Christmas, Grandma D taught me how to knit. I'd learned before but forgotten so she sat down with me and taught me. She also sent me home with some needles and a BUNCH of yarn. I told her it was a great starter kit.

3. We painted!
Well, again, Ryan painted. The guest room was a nasty nursery yellow and we changed it to a nice, calm blueish grey. We didn't realize it had so much blue in it from the paint swatch but we REALLY like the way it turned out. Much much much nicer to be in that room. The yellow was just offensive.
Gross. The picture makes it look worse than it was, but that's ok. :)

Bye bye yellow! You can see in this picture, it's more pastel than mustard.

Aaah. Don't you feel so calm just looking at it?


Ok that is all for now. More to come with the 20 week post!

No comments:

Post a Comment