Friday, November 4, 2011

And then there were three...

It's official! There is a Lil Monty on the way!

September 22, 2011 I went to the doctor to confirm our suspicions and the ultrasound said it all. There was barely anything visible but a little heartbeat that was glub-glubbing along to prove that I was in fact harboring life. If you squint and distort your face the right way, you can see the little peanut there. It's about 0.5 cm here.

6 weeks
October 13, 2011 I went back to the doctor for a checkup and they did bloodwork and another ultrasound - this time, Lil Monty was bigger (about 2.5cm) but the midwife had a hard time finding the little booger in there so the ultrasound picture still is pretty skewed. I've used my skills in Paint to try to clarify what's going on here.
9 weeks
9 weeks with Paint help

Ok more to come in a bit...

2 comments: